School uniform is an important way of developing a sense of belonging within school.
In our school, our children tell us that they are proud to wear the Beckfoot Phoenix uniform. We love seeing children looking smart, and we want them to wear their uniform every day, however we also want them to be comfortable so that they can focus on their learning and not worry about getting dirty!
- Navy top - jumper, cardigan, hoody, or fleece.
- White polo shirt.
- Black/Grey trousers or shorts - school trousers, tracksuit bottoms, or jogging bottoms
- Black/Grey skirt or shorts
- Blue checked school dress.
- Shoes, boots, or trainers.
Uniform with the school logo on is available from uniform shops in Keighley. It can also be purchased online at myclothing.com or Primary and High School Uniforms - Whittakers Schoolwear where the school receives 5% of the cost back to school. If families prefer, they can buy uniform without the emblem or logo from other outlets including supermarkets.